Přetlakový ventilátor model PAPIN 508 S-LINE (PPV 56/ KG200)
The PAPIN 508 (PVP 56 / KG 200) petrol engine version is a compact, portable, easy-to-use device designed to vaporize the space in the positive pressure-positive ventilation (PPV).
Description and use:
• The modern S-LINE version of the carrier frame is provided with two clamping segments for the hinged frame and two transport wheels.
• The engine is attached to the tilting frame.
• The impeller propeller (propeller) and impeller plastic guard with front and rear protection grille are mounted directly on the extended motor shaft.
• The articulation of the main and folding frame is equipped with a locking lever that allows easy adjustment of the fan to the operating position (+ 28 ° to -12 °).
• To facilitate the tilting of the fan to the operating position, the fan is provided with a plastic handgrip in the upper part of the shroud.
• The fan is equipped with a retractable positioning handle for easier transport to the point of intervention.
• The fan is designed for UHAMO 508® and MUHAMO 508® universal fire modules.
• Drive unit 4-stroke petrol engine KG 200
• Engine power 4.4 kW / 6.0 HP
• 540 rpm max.
• Impeller diameter 508 mm
• Rated output 12,600 m3 / hour.
• Effective power 56,000 m3 / hour.
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 610 x 520 x 710 mm
• Total weight approx. 38 kg
Odeslat dotaz k tomuto zboží